Confession: When rompers first become popular (it must have been 8-10 years ago now) I thought the look was overwhelmingly juvenile. I laughed that the only person who could possibly look appropriate in the trend was an actual toddler. While toddlers do indeed look adorable in rompers I’m happy to eat my words and admit my previous way of thinking about rompers was a bit too rigid. Over the years I’ve collected a handful of what I now consider a summer staple The right romper makes your legs and booty look great while keeping things playful enough for a picnic in the park, cartwheels and dare I say tree climbing? Okay maybe they are meant for embracing your inner child after all (;
1.Lilly Pulitzer Elsa Romper -This looks SO comfortable, I’m pretty sure it would feel like pajamas.
2. Piecing it Together Romper-I love the cinched waist.
3. Basia Romper -I have a romper just like this and wear it all through the summer.
4. Sunny Yellow Romper -How pretty is this for a summer date night?
5. Zara Printed Romper– Love the bold florals and the price is a steal.
6. Blair Waldorf Inspired Romper– Definitely a splurge but oh so worth it to channel the Queen B.
7. Show me your Mumu Romper-This pattern screams warm weather and cold lemonade.
8. Tramutana Romper-The perfect blend of chic & sophisticated.
9. Indah Saxon Romper– I would totally wear this to an outdoor concert or festival.
10. Bisque Off the Shoulder Romper-This color combination is so unique & the off the shoulder is so trendy.
Can I have all the rompers please? I promise to cherish each one and live in them all summer long! Have you found any great summery rompers around the web? Please send them my way! At this rate I’ll be in rompers and sundresses every day from now until October whether it’s sunny or not.