Is it seriously the end of the week? This week has been both the longest week and shortest week of my life at the exact same time. Last friday night…yeah I danced on table tops and I took too many shots…think we kissed but I forgot, this friday night…bed at 9:00 sounds like a dream. This is not a joke. One of my goals since graduating college has been to live with intention. I don’t want to flail through life allowing things to just “happen” to me. I want to live with a purpose, even if that purpose solely means saving up enough for a cute pair of pink Hunter rain boots…any goal is better than no goal right?! So I compiled a quick list of thirty things I want to accomplish before I’m thirty. Some of the goals are small. Some are big. Some are silly, some are frivolous, some are serious, some are ambiguous. But they’re all my goals none the same, so sit back, relax and watch me achieve them alright?!
1. Fall in love in Europe.
Own a pair of Valentino Rockstuds. (Read here)
3. Have an article published in a magazine (or newspaper).
4. Attend a writing or blogging conference.
5. Learn French (basic conversational).
6. Throw a Surprise Party!
7. Run a Marathon.
8. Write a Novel.
9. Attend a New York Fashion Week Fashion Show.
10. Skinny dip in the Ocean.
11. Start a movement empowering Girls.
Have my own Apartment.
Join a Club.
14. Read The Feminine Mystique and
The Bell Jar.
15. Have sex in a field of daisies.
Write a real, true, 100% authentic Love Letter.
Go to Grad School.
Give a toast at a Party! 19. Attend a fancy New Year’s Eve Party. (Read Here)
20. Take my baby brothers on a trip.
21. Stay at the Plaza Hotel in New York.
22. Send Anonymous flowers.
Mail a Care Package.
24. Send a Fan Letter.
25. Create a Scrapbook for my Aunt.
26. Have a Chandelier in my bedroom.
27. Participate in a Tri Delta alumnae group.
Drink Champagne in France.
29. Throw a Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Bash.
30. Blog (or journal) every day for 90 days.
What are some of your life goals? Do you have anything you hope to accomplish before thirty? Are all of my goals just totally absurd?! It’s okay if they are.