It’s become a bit of a tradition for me to create a list of presents that work well for the girlfriends in your life. Buying for friends has always been my favorite part of Christmas shopping. Cutesy girly gifts are my specialty. Buying for brothers and Dads and boyfriends…eek! Not so fun. I still don’t know what to buy my Dad or boyfriend for Christmas and I know Jordan has had my Christmas gift hidden in his closet since October. I guess I won’t be winning girlfriend of the year this time around.
1. Kate Spade #Bestie Necklace| I love the look of this delicate bar necklace with a sweet message. It’s grown up enough for a twenty something to wear without feeling childish but playful enough to feel fun and frisky. (Or if a cuff is more your bestie’s style Kate Spade has another great option).
2. Ban.do Lunchbox| Instead of lugging lunch in an old Starbucks bag help a gal pal upgrade the way she totes her lunch. There’s no reason not to smile when your lunch bag is this cute!
3. Feminist Tee| Make a positive statement with a cute feminist t-shirt, there are tons of cute sayings but my personal favorite is “Cats against cat calls”. BONUS points if you get your friend (er, or me) this FeministBox. So fun!
4. Anthro Candle| Have a bestie that swears she wants to live inside Anthro? Bring a little bit of her favorite store to her home. Not only are these candles aesthetically gorgeous but they smell absolutely delicious.
5. Melsys 2017 Planner| If your BFF is super Type A, heading back to school or just loves an organized life she’ll love this gorgeous hand painted planner. I’ve always been obsessed with Erin Condren for it’s customization options but I love the idea of a unique calendar created by an independent artist.
6. Ted Baker Faux Fur Earmuffs| Great for the girl with a commute especially in frigid temperatures. Your friends will thank you for the extra warmth as well as the cute accessory.
7. Anthro Maude Sunglasses| Meant for sunbathing in the Bahamas or playing Malibu Barbie these glasses are playful and chic. Your fashionista friend is sure to use these glasses as a statement piece for all her fabulous looks.
8. Velvet Pony Holder| Even jeans and a tee feel instantly feminine with this cute pony tail holder. Perfect for the girly girl who wants to throw her hair up without sacrificing style.
9. Casetify Phone Case| This phone case (called “Stop and Smell the Roses”) is lovely for girls who love delicate feminine touches. However if this particular style doesn’t seem like your bestie Casetify has about a billion other designs you can choose from. All of the designs offered are unique and stunning. I’m currently carrying a case that features a dog that looks identical to Pierre. Thanks to Kristin for showing it to me!
10. Nordstrom Cara Velvet headband| #BlairWaldorfVibes am I right?! This statement headband is great for holiday parties or ringing in the new year. I just might have to order one for myself as well as my bestie.
11. Best Bite Redux| I nearly squealed when I saw this set, at only $25 for four shades this gift is wallet friendly without disappointing. Orchid is one of my favorite Bite hues, I highly recommend it!
Feeling extra generous? For the girl who has everything and wants to give back make a donation in her name to a charity she would support. I know I am lucky enough to feel beyond spoiled throughout the year. While I do love gifts I think giving back to the community is more important now than ever. Consider asking for “donations to a charity of choice” in lieu of gifts and don’t hesitate to give this way if a friend or family member prefers it.
I love planning gifts for my circle of friends. It’s great to have friends with different personalities, goals and styles so I can shop for a range of gifts. What are you planning on giving your besties?