Booties are my MUST HAVE footwear for the end of summer and early fall. I like to pair booties with shorts and dresses when the weather is warm (yay for great legs because of the added heel) and with jeans and sweaters for fall. You all know I have been seriously CRUSHING on white leather booties (like these ones) but I can’t be limited. I love a pair of timeless black leather boots just as much as I love a sparkly platform pair. I don’t discriminate! A sturdy pair of brown or black suede or leather booties will be in your closet for years. Consequently, I like to spend/splurge on the booties I know I will wear for years to come and save on the super trendy pieces I think will be out of style in the next season or two. I consider super statement pieces splurge worthy sometimes as well (see the Chiara booties in the photo above). When a style is so unique that it defies trends it almost becomes its own brand of timeless know what I mean? A statement is always a statement, is always a statement (or something like that, my Civil Procedure reading just might be melting my brain).
4. Christian Louboutin Adox Boot- I am SO obsessed with how cool these are.
5. Sophia Webster Chiara Booties- Aren’t these whimsical?
1. Frye Addie Double Zip Booties
2. Tory Burch Buckle Strap Bootie-LOVE the gold detailing on the heel.
3. Halogen Sock Booties
4. Paul Green Cayanne Booties– These shimmery booties will go with everything.
5. Kristin Cavallari Siren-On Sale and they come in three colors!
6.Sam Edelman Corra Booties
7. Steve Madden Editor Block Heel Booties– These also come in white for those of you as obsessed with the trend as me (;
8. Vince Camuto Calf Hair Bootie
1. Sam Edelman Samson Booties-Can’t get over the tassels.
2. Vince Camuto Katri Booties
3.Sole Society Albany Slingback Sandal-THE BOW <3
4. Coconuts by Matisse Embroidered Booties-These are sort of a “Wild Card” but they’re just SO fun.
5. TopShop Barley Chelsea Booties
It took everything in me not to order a whole closet full of booties while I was cultivating this post. Jordan and I are already drowning in our shoes as it is (seriously the shoes are caving in on us) but there are so many fab pairs of shoes this season. Fall is hands down my favorite season for shoes. Give it a couple weeks and all I’ll be wearing is boots and booties.
Do you have a favorite style of shoe? Are you boot crazed like I am?