This post contains affiliate links, if you make a purchase from one of my links I may receive a slight commission. Thank you for supporting The Fairy Princess Diaries.
If you’re anything like me, shopping for the men in your life is a nightmare. I have the best time picking out pretty jewelry and girly baubles for my Mom, Aunt and girlfriends (see my bff gift guide), but when it comes to finding the perfect gifts for my Dad, brother and boyfriend I have a really difficult time. Last year, I asked Jordan (my stylish boyfriend) to help me put together a gift guide for the men in your life. Our collaborative gift guide is specifically geared towards your boyfriend BUT a good portion of the gifts could work for a hip Dad, a brother, uncle, friend, etc.
Jordan took great care compiling a list of 15 gifts he would be proud to give and of course would be happy to receive. I only wish I’d had him put together the gift guide earlier so I could get a better feel for his Christmas wish lift. For your convenience we’ve chosen at least three items for each category (home, gadgets, outdoors, shoes and accessories) with an option to splurge, to spend and to save, so there are (hopefully) gift options at virtually every price point.
Gift Guide for your Boyfriend:
- Wooden Dice Set| If your guy likes a game night grab a handmade set of dice for games like Farkle and 10,000.-Jordyn
- Fluval 2.6 Gallon Desktop Aquarium or 5 Gallon Aquarium| Both aquarium sizes fit on a desktop depending on the space available, complete the gift by picking out fish together. I like clownfish because they’re easy to take care of and always happy! -Jordan
- Set of Steak Knives| I like this knife set because it reminds me not to wash my knives in the dishwasher but to hand wash them instead. -Jordan
- Bose Ultra in-ear headphones| Some people prefer wireless (also available here) but I still prefer the old fashioned headphones that don’t need to be charged. -Jordan
- DJI Spark Drone| The perfect drone for taking high quality footage at a reasonable price. The features and portability are matched by no other drone on the market. -Jordan
- B&O Play Portable Bluetooth Speaker| If you’re going to get a Bluetooth speaker you might as well go with a leader in audio components, Bang & Olufsen. -Jordan
- Anker Solar Charger 21 Watts| Great for charging on the go when a consistent power source is questionable, perfect when for a guy who likes to get out doors but needs to stay connected to work. Mate this with a battery back-up and you’ll never run out of power.-Jordan
- Original Swedish FireSteel| When you’re camping or hiking whip out this kit and people will think you’re pretty amazing.-Jordan
- Collapsible Bottle| You know you’re lying to yourself if you say you don’t have empty bottles rolling around in the back seat of your car. This reusable bottle collapses to fit and take anywhere.-Jordan
- Timberland NXT Wool| I used to own a pair of boots just like this but I left one on top of my car roof and drove off…I didn’t realize it until I went skiing again. I still miss that shoe.-Jordan
- Adidas Iniki Shoes| Jordan may or may not have 8 pairs of these currently in his closet, he LIVES in these. -Jordyn
- Giuseppe Zanotti Mid Top Sneaker| Because they’re velvet, there’s really not much more that needs to be said.-Jordan
- Men’s Cashmere Gloves| Cashmere is always a winner for cool winter days and this pair is currently 30% off! -Jordyn
- Art of Shaving Starter Kit | Multiple scents (and unscented) are available, I like the ocean scent because it reminds me of days at the beach. -Jordan
- Lacie Faux Leather Duffel Bag| All luggage gets destroyed,this one is ideal because it looks nice but doesn’t break the bank if it gets destroyed after a few years of heavy travel.-Jordan
Do you have any go-to gifts for the men in your life? What did you buy (or are you buying) for your significant other this year? Happy shopping! Tuesday is my first law school exam this semester, contracts, eek! Wish me luck and send me all of your 4.0 vibes please! Have a wonderful week lovelies <3