It’s love week you guys and not just romantic love, all kinds of love. Send a little extra love to your bestie, your sister, your mom (or even your puppy) they’re sure to appreciate it.
Last week I shared a few of my most embarrassing dating stories with you guys (and I kept a few hidden away from the internet). Today I’m sharing part two of my love confessions with ten light hearted confessions of a different sort.
1. My favorite celebrity couple is Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds. They are both talented and (hello!) gorgeous, I can’t help but smile when I see photos of them together.
2. I’ve always been slightly boy crazy (I’ve calmed down though, I promise) in middle school my diary had a chart of all the guys in my class listing all the things I liked and didn’t like about each of them and whether or not I would date them. Shockingly no one was lining up to date me!
3. As a kid my mom would order a heart shaped pizza for our family on Valentine’s Day, I always loved the simple tradition.
4. I’m a sucker for a sweet love story-romantic comedies are my favorite movies and light hearted love stories are my favorite beach reads.
5. Sometimes when I’m home alone I’ll watch videos of wedding vows on YouTube, I always end up bawling hysterically.
6. I definitely do NOT believe in love at first sight but I do believe in that spark when you meet someone intriguing.
7. I don’t take breakups well. You’ll catch me crying in bed for days, unable to eat and pretty much inconsolable. I do spend a lot of time writing though, my blog is proof!
8. The best dating advice I ever received was to date a lot of people when you’re single so you don’t obsess over or settle on someone just because you’re bored or want attention. When you meet the right person all the other people will fade away, I’ve definitely found that to be true.
9. My dream wedding idea is to elope in Greece (though I’ve never been there) or to throw a whimsical wedding in a romantic garden.
10. Sex and the City is my go to for great love advice. I know it’s just a television show but Carrie Bradshaw really KNOWS love. I don’t think I’ll ever stop aspiring to be a little like Carrie.
Do you have any love confessions you’d like to share? Where was your first kiss? Do you have a celebrity crush? Or a dream date? I would love to read your confessions!
Happy week of loving. Be sure to buy yourself a big bouquet of flowers tomorrow too (if that’s your thing) because self love is ridiculously important too!