Happy Tuesday! Today I want to stop talking about myself for a couple paragraphs and focus on my sweet friend Kristin (The Blush Blonde). Over the past few years I have been able to get to know Kristin because of blogging. We were excited to discover our birthdays fell within a short time frame in January- obviously meaning our friendship was meant to be.
Kristin celebrated her 25th birthday on Sunday and as a way to continue the celebration all month long I wanted to share a few birthday wishes for Kristin.
Kristin is both creative and kind. Her blog is a source of inspiration and beauty insight for women internationally. Personally, Kristin has grown into more than just a random face I occasionally see on the internet, but rather a real life friend whose dreams I support and who I know I can turn to when I need to talk. I know I speak for many of Kristin’s friends when I say she is a loyal and caring woman, we are lucky to call her a friend!
A few Birthday wishes for Kristin’s 25th Year:
- I hope life gives you lots of reasons to pop open a bottle of champagne (even if that reason is just that you happen to have a bottle of champagne in the refrigerator).
- I hope occasion calls for a glittery new dress and the opportunity to dance in confetti, give a toast and hug your bestie close.
- I hope Blake Lively delivers you homemade cupcakes but if not I hope you have afternoons and evenings spent baking with Taylor, Karlie & Blake as your blondetourage inspiration.
- I hope you enjoy lots of trips close to home and around the country (or even the world) with the people closest to you.
- I hope Coco snuggles you when you need it…
- And you have solid friends who are there for you when life hands you challenges.
- I hope you make new friends who bring an extra dose of spontaneity to your life…
- And I hope the bonds of friendship you have already formed grow deeper and stronger.
- I wish for your life to be filled with bundles fresh flowers & pretty trinkets.
- May your lipstick never stain your teeth…
- And may your skin glow flawlessly without a single ounce of makeup. #IWokeUpLikeThis
- I hope you have the opportunity to try lots of new beauty and skincare products on your own and for The Blush Blonde.
- I hope blogging provides a source of happiness, a place to express yourself creatively and heaps of online friendships and new opportunities.
- I hope the next year is filled with evenings to cheer on Villanova at lots of basketball games…
- And a few shopping trips worthy of Blair & Serena in NYC. Here’s my advice, when in doubt buy the shoes!
- I hope you have far more good hair days than bad…
- And fewer days spent wishing migraines would get lost.
- I hope 25 is a year filled with lessons and though they might not always be as happy as rainbows and sunshine I hope they continue to help you grow as a woman of courage and character.
- I hope you meet a handsome stranger who will tell you you’re wonderful and make you feel pretty, but if you don’t I hope you know how many of us think you’re wonderful and pretty already.
- If you kiss any boys I hope they make you happy & if they don’t make you happy I hope you don’t waste a single second of your beautiful life fretting over someone so silly.
- I hope you dream big about grad school or blogging or traveling the world.
- I hope you do what you can to make your dreams happen and I hope those close to you do everything in their power to support you and help raise you up.
- May you have lots of opportunities to laugh so hard you get an ab workout…
- And may you create memories that will make you look back and remember being 25 fondly for years to come.
- Finally, I hope you radiate the confidence of a Victoria’s Secret Angel with the grace of Kate Middleton. 25 is your year girl!
Wishing you more happiness today than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow. Be sure to head over to The Blush Blonde or say “Happy (belated) birthday” to Kristin on Instagram.