Last year Kristin of The Blush Blonde and I decided to guest post on each other’s blogs to honor our birthdays. Our birthdays are just a week apart and it felt like a fun way to switch things up because I rarely ever have guest writers. This year Kristin sweetly out did herself with the kindest words I’ve read in so long.
Take a few moments to read Kristin’s sweet guest post (she really makes me seem fabulous doesn’t she?) and then pop over to her blog to say “hello”. I am so grateful for such a caring and sweet blogger bestie<3
On Sunday Jordyn is turning 24! One year shy of a quarter of a century with so much life to live. It’s funny how your early twenties are such a strange time in your life and I feel like that’s something you don’t really understand that until you’re living it. You feel like you’ve done so much – nine years of elementary school, four years of high school, and four years or more of college, but at the same time you’re just starting your life out. In her twenty-four years Jordyn has become an amazing person who we have all come to know and love through her blogging about her life and just what it’s like to be a fairy princess twenty something trying to gracefully navigate the real world with a little help from coffee, champagne, and Taylor Swift.
I am lucky enough to have become good friends with Jordyn (holla blogger bestie!) through this crazy journey we call blogging and I am so excited to be taking over to celebrate her and her birthday today. On Fridays I typically like to share my “Friday Favorites” and I thought that in honor of Jordyn’s birthday it would be fun to do a Friday Favorites Jordyn Edition! Below I have 24 of my favorite things about Jordyn!
1. Her feminine chic style – she always looks amazing!
2. That she is the ultimate girly-girl fairy princess.
3. Her love for love and all things romantic.
4. Her optimism – Jordyn always seems to be so hopeful and it’s contagious.
5. Her love of Taylor Swift – she may or may not have me obsessed with Taylor now too!
6. That she is an amazing listener – no matter what I need to talk about she always listens and never judges.
7. Her ability to always give great advice.
8. Her passion for learning.
9. Her love of dogs – #twinning.
10. Her writing – she is the most eloquent writer!
11. Her kindness and thoughtfulness.
12. That she is real, open, and honest – I love that she gives a real glimpse into her life and feelings.
13. How well she gets to know people and how she always makes everyone feel appreciated.
14. Her hair – it always looks perfect!
15. That she is a great friend/sister/girlfriend and an all around awesome person to have in your life.
16. That she can laugh at herself.
17. How she always captures the perfect picture – if you haven’t checked out her Instagram you absolutely have to!
18. That she really gets me – we’re twinning more often then not.
19. That I can tell her anything.
20. Her whimsy.
21. Her willingness to try new things.
22. Her smile.
23. Her creativity – she is such a creative person and that’s something I really admire about her.
24. Her friendship – she has become one of my best friends and I feel so lucky to have her in my life.
Jordyn I hope you have the most amazing birthday ever because you more then deserve it. Your day should be filled with Starbucks, champagne, Taylor Swift, puppy kisses, trips to Nordstrom and so much more! I wish I could be with you to celebrate and I’m so happy that you let me take over today to celebrate you on here!
Everyone make sure to wish our favorite Fairy Princess a Happy Birthday! Let’s make it the most magical one yet!
Make sure to add me on Snapchat – @kthomp22!