Once again I’ve been inspired by the creative eyes of the #JadoreJune participants. We are officially half way through June (and therefore half way through the instagram challenge). I’ve picked 9 of my favorite instagram images from the past week.
Top (left to right):
1. I found it really motivating that Tiffany is so thankful for her job. I think it is a great reminder that we should strive to pursue careers that energize and motivate us. Every day won’t be fun (or easy) but working towards a career that sparks your creativity is really the dream isn’t it?
2. Jenny’s puppy is probably the cutest little ball of snuggly happiness I’ve seen all week. I can’t blame her for obsessing over him.
3. This photo of Katie and her mom enjoying tea in London is just so sweet. I think mother-daughter relationships can be difficult and it made me happy to see Katie showcasing so much love for her mama!
Middle (left to right):
1.Not only do these Bloody Marys look delicious but Pinterest perfect too! Kayln, did my brunch invitation get lost in the mail?
2. Leona’s quote is a great reminder for all of us! You rock! Now embrace everything wonderful about you and go conquer the world.
3. The prompt “blooms” inspired a plethora of flower photos (obviously) but I appreciated that @gawdzukii took her photo in a different direction. Her caption revealed a special moment with her father that really stuck with her and demonstrated her parents blooming as people. I think it’s beautiful to witness others grow, bloom and transform!
Bottom (left to right):
1. Aymee has quite the pretty perfume collection to showcase! I loved a glimpse at her girly necessities.
3. My sorority Big Sister (Vanessa) shared her thankfulness for food (and the easy access we have to it). I thought it was a great reminder about how lucky we are to access so many different cuisines and healthy options when so many people go to bed hungry each night, plus the avocados in this photo had me drooling.
Thank you to everyone who has participated! Instagram is definitely one of my favorite social media venues and it has been so exciting to see the creativity the prompts Kristin and I brainstormed have inspired. I love that the prompt “A place to call home” inspired some of you to share bits and pieces of what “home” means to you (whether it’s a place, a feeling or a group of people). I was inspired by your guys’ obsessions (especially Kristin’s night at the Taylor Swift concert #jelly) and totally wanted to go shopping after I saw your posts for outfit of the day!
I can’t wait to see the creativity on my instagram feed this week. I hope you’ll join the challenge (or follow along).