Thank you so much to everyone who has been participating in J’Adore June! Kristin and I are blown away by your creativity and gorgeous instagram photos. Since we are officially 8 days into June (WHERE DOES TIME GO?!) I thought I would share a few of my favorite #JadoreJune instas so far!
Top Row (Left to Right):
1. Leona’s best friend may be a little furry but could this photo be anymore beautiful? #PuppyLove
2. Katie’s boyfriend starts off making her pancakes by writing “I love you” with the batter. If this isn’t #RelationshipGoals I honestly don’t know what is. He’s a keeper girl!!!
3. Claudia is a gorgeous grown up but as a baby…(INSERT HEART EYE EMOJI) I just want to snuggle her and pinch her little cheeks. You were precious girl!
Middle Row (Left to Right):
1. This is iphone photography? Helene, can I make a print of this photo you took on the side of the road and hang it on my wall please???
2. Julia claims she hates cooking but I can’t help but think her meal looks a little too tasty (and photogenic) for that to be true.
Bottom Row (Left to Right):
1. Geena’s mint julep break looks pretty fun filled and fabulous right?!
2. I’m a sucker for glasses guys, and Hannah-Kate’s day spent cuddled up in a cozy spot reading sounds like perfection to this introvert.
3. Shelby looks too cute enjoying a donut on National donut day. I still prefer ice cream but this girl makes her sweet treat look both fashionable and drool worthy.
You guys it was SERIOUSLY so difficult to choose my favorites, everyone is doing such a great job! Thanks for brightening up my instagram feed the past week, I can’t wait to see your guys’ posts for the rest of the month. If you haven’t joined yet feel free to pop by this week, it’s not too late to join the party!
I hope everyone had a lovely weekend, comment and tell me your favorite part!