As you’ve probably realized I have been a teeny tiny bit obsessed with interior design over the past few months. For the first time in my entire life I have a space I am so excited to decorate so I’ve been spending a large portion of my free time attempting to make my mark. Decorating is a long (and expensive) process though, despite my best efforts I won’t be finished any time soon (though I did order a few pieces last night from Etsy & One Kings Lane and I am eager for them to arrive). I thought I would share a few of my favorite decor finds from around the web. Some items may be making their way into my home, others don’t fit the aesthetic but are still lovely pieces for anyone else looking to decorate!
1. A geometric inspired Hexagon Side Table via Urban Outfitters
2. Forever lusting over this adorable Brass Bunny lamp via Pottery Barn Teen
3. A peppy Kleenex cover via Design Darling
4. Painted Globe via Etsy (SO many pretty options available)!
5. Absolutely gorgeous Agnate Bookends via One Kings Lane
6. Globe Mobile via One Kings Lane (Are you getting the sense I like globes?)
7.Wood Shelf via Anthropologie
8. This sweet Bistro Dining Table via Urban Outfitters
9. I’ve loved this statement Tahla Quilt for forever via Anthropologie
10. This Waterblooms rug belongs in my living room ASAP! via Anthropologie
11. Mirrored Trays (Trendy + Pretty) via West Elm
12 . This Fox rug is so charming via Anthropologie
And the following pieces (not pictured) are great for sprucing up any apartment as well:
13. This Minted Frenchie art piece via West Elm
14. A very boho-esque Ivory Karma Pouf via Target
15. A pretty & practical Navy & White Storage Basket via H&M
16. A cheeky “Eat Cake for Breakfast” apron via Kate Spade
17. This colorful Seattle map print (there are lots of other cities featured too!) via Evelyn Henson
18. Peony Bubble Vase via One Kings Lane (Cheaper than constantly restocking on fresh peonies)
19. The “All I Care About is Pasta print” describes my philosophy on life via The Preppy Print Shop
20. Last but certainly not least this pretty pretty princess Unicorn Head via Etsy (I may have just convinced Jordan our living room NEEDS it!)
Where do you buy decorative items for your place (without spending a fortune)? I’m on the lookout for more pieces!
P.S. Thank you to everyone who has participated in #JadoreJune so far! It’s been a great first couple of days and I think I speak for Kristin and I when I say we are completely loving your photos. Thanks so much for joining the fun and for those of you who haven’t yet joined…it isn’t too late! As with any party it’s better to arrive late than never (#FashionablyLate). For all prompts check out this post!