Happy Friday Pretty Princesses! Since I have been noticing some new faces around lately I thought it would be fun (and moderately narcissistic) to share a few facts about myself. I always love reading about the bloggers I read frequently and of course coming up with random facts about myself gives me the opportunity to play celebrity for 5 minutes.
1. If I could have any superpower it would be the ability to talk to animals (Eliza Thornberry-ing it all the way).
2. I have no interest in jumping off of bridges into lakes or rivers. I’ll lay on the shore and take in the sun, thanks for the invite though.
3. Eating an entire pizza to myself has never been much of a problem for me.
4. I have a serious affinity with cute notebooks and stationary. Let’s be penpals so I have a use for it okay?
5. I can’t wink with my right eye and when I do wink with my left it’s certainly never sly or sexy!
6. You’ll always find my bag stocked with highlighters, my planner and a notebook. I go crazy without seeing my life and schedule on paper!
7. My freckles & green eyes are my favorite features.
8. I’m not above posting dramatic song lyrics as a Facebook status when life beckons me to. Yes, I’m one of those people…I know, I know & I’m sorry!
9. Being a nanny has taught me that I could never be a stay at home mom. I respect people who do it, it’s just 100% not for me.
10. I could spend $1000 ordering coffee table books off of Amazon and still want more.
11. When I’m feeling down I rewatch episodes of Gossip Girl on Netflix-it’s soothing!
12. I’ve been a vegetarian since I was 12 and just recently started incorporating fish into my diet. You won’t catch me eating those mini octopus anytime soon!
13. I have absolutely zero interest in organized sports and could not care less about fancy cars.
14. My favorite holiday is Halloween and I don’t think I’ll ever outgrow dressing up.
15. The perfect Saturday morning involves an early morning jog and a few hours of quiet uninterrupted writing at a coffee shop nearby.
16. The sound of anything sliding against carpet is my version of nails on a chalkboard.
17. Taylor Swift…how do I even begin to describe my undying love for Taylor Swift?!
18. I refuse to ever have a television in my house. I think they’re ugly, I’d rather hang pictures or art.
19. I don’t think I’ll ever want to have a child. I’ve been told I’ll change my mind but I’m pretty steadfast in the belief that if I’m ever a parent it will be through adoption.
20. My skin is freakishly sensitive, I welt up multiple times per day and people are constantly asking me if I’m okay. I don’t even notice it, I’m usually reacting to my clothes rubbing me a weird way, or accidentally scratching myself!
Please share a few fun facts about yourself with me! I think we all have fun writing them and I really love getting to know everyone better.
Have a lovely weekend! Tonight I’m celebrating my really good friend’s birthday but I’m hoping to spend the rest of the weekend unpacking and finally turning my apartment into a real home.