Can you believe March is nearly over and Easter is just around the corner? This upcoming weekend I am headed to a teeny little beach town in Oregon to celebrate Easter on the beach with my boyfriend. Even though it is just the two of us I am always looking for any excuse to wear a pretty little Spring sundress and go out to brunch. I’m hoping the sun shines all weekend and if not there are plenty of mimosas for it not to matter anyway.
Although it’s a little late to order an Easter dress (I guess rush shipping was created for a reason) I wanted to share a few of my favorite Spring dresses and rompers for Easter or really any fun occasion this Spring. I know most adult women don’t rush out to buy “Easter dresses” but I think we should! It’s one of the few times a year it is perfectly acceptable to adorn yourself like a pastel pastry so why not take full advantage? Eat a chocolate rabbit while you’re at it! Spring is my favorite season to dress for (as you may have noticed via the increase of fashion posts around here).The days get warmer and longer and I have been going a little crazy with the Spring shopping over the past week. Sundresses are just too tempting! Since I literally cannot buy another dress I thought I would shop vicariously through you (and this blog) by posting a few of my favorites for the season. Let me know what you think!
5. Jack Wills Harton Long Sleeve Shirt Dress $74.00 (SALE!)
6. Mod Cloth As Potluck Would Have it Dress $89.99 (Presale)
7. Ruche A Night With You Scalloped Dress $48.99
8. Free People Lucky Loosey Shapeless Dress $96.00 (SALE!)
9. Ruche Fairchild Floral Dress $54.99
10. Abercrombie Lace Maxi Dress $78.00
11. LuLu’s Herbaceous Babe Navy Floral Print Shift Dress $43.00 (Presale)
12. Abercrombie Bell Sleeve Romper $58.00
Do you celebrate Easter? What are your plans for Easter weekend? Most importantly what are you wearing? (;