I’m adjusting to life back in Seattle after the most magical/perfect vacation with my family (which I am SO sure you are tired of hearing about). I promise these photos are my last bikini photos for awhile…no more forcing my half naked body upon you…at least until the 4th of July! Since I’ve noticed some new readers around the past week I wanted to share a little more about myself, except since I already wrote 22 facts about me…two separate times (here & here) I thought I would share the 22 things I like about you…also known as 22 qualities I look for in a friend. If you fit five, ten or twenty two of these qualities we should probably become best friends and potentially have a sleepover as soon as possible (coordinating pajamas are a must). Can you tell that my favorite number has become 22?
1. There’s no such thing as “Too much information” because best friends kiss and tell.
2. You’re confident in yourself, but not a complete arrogant jerk.
3. Taylor Swift and Legally Blonde the musical seems like perfectly acceptable party music to you too.
4. You were awkwardly embarrassing in middle school, if you were cute between the ages of 11 and 14 I don’t trust you, sorry.
5. You’re always down for ice cream, except for the times that you want cookie dough instead.
6. You don’t take duck face selfies…ever.
7. You can laugh at yourself because you’re probably a little bit (or lot of bit) socially awkward.
8. Photo-shoots are a completely normal hobby and you don’t think it makes you seem vain or shallow. It just makes you…artsy?
9. You won’t judge me when I do lunges while simultaneously eating hershey’s kisses.
10. Dressing like twins didn’t stop being cool in 2nd grade, everyday is twin day if you’re best friends. #Twinning&Winning
11. You’re completely comfortable with nudity. Real friends shower together, help each other plan lap dances and skinny dip right?!
12. If the sun’s out so are you. Let’s not waste the beautiful day watching Netflix in bed.
13. But cuddling and watching Sex and the City or Gossip Girl in bed together seems like the perf rainy day activity.
14. Brunch is your favorite meal of the day, and brunch is not complete without mimosas.
15. You sort of hate the Kardashians or at the very least agree not to force me to watch their show with you.
16. Playing mermaids every time you’re in a body of water is your natural tendency.
17. You’re a little or a lot nerdy. You can hold your own when it comes to making jokes about the periodic table and/or classic literature.
18. You can french braid and are always more than willing to practice on me.
19. Your IQ doesn’t suddenly plummet when a cute guy enters the room.
20. You inspire me because you care about something other than shoes (but let’s be real, you probably care a lot about shoes too).
21. Late night heart to hearts sometimes become way too sentimental “I love you so much” cry sessions.
22. Dance parties just tend to happen…while walking to buy sandwiches, in the pool, and obviously while getting ready.
What traits do you look for in a friend? I’m fortunate enough to have a few wonderful girlfriends who fit all 22 of these crazy criteria, lucky me!
P.S. Don’t foget to enter this giveaway I’m participating in! I’m so jealous of the winner already, buy all the Kate Somerville products!
Win $200 to Sephora!