Why Hello there! I just sort of just realized it’s now April (when did that happen?!) and it’s been awhile since I’ve “introduced” myself. I mean it’s sort of my blog so you can kind of figure out who I am, but it feels impolite just the same. You’ve probably figured out this part but, my name is Jordyn. I last shared random facts about myself on my 22nd Birthday (January 17th), which can be found here. A little time has passed since then, so I figured we should catch up right?
1. Spring is the most exciting time of the entire year, when the flowers start blooming I feel as if my soul is about to explode.
2. The most spiritual experience I’ve ever had was standing one row away from Taylor Swift at her Red tour in September. I might be a 12 year old stuck in a college student’s body.
3. Speaking of which, this Summer I am interning at Girl’s Life magazine in Baltimore and I COULD NOT be more excited! Yee! Please please pretty please be my friend if you are from Baltimore or DC!
4. Sunday has recently become my favorite day of the week, laying in bed sipping Starbs and catching up on homework and Gossip Girl is heavenly.
5. For some unknown neurotic reason it bothers me when people put sugar on strawberries.
6. I get really nostalgic about moving even though I moved frequently growing up and every year since beginning college.
7. I was the most boy crazy middle schooler you could ever encounter. I also didn’t know how to dress myself and dyed my hair red with huge white blonde streaks soo…yah.
8. I’m always sending “secret messages” through random blogs and my “snapchat story”…the only people that ever decode my weird social media cues are my best friends (of course) but I love feeling like I am getting my feelings out to the world without over sharing.
9. I don’t miss high school at all, but I really DO miss Prom.
10. I always write Taylor Swift lyrics on the condensation on the shower door.
11. I’ve been known to stalk guys when I like them…oops.
12. I am afraid of heights; ferris wheels and see through stair cases make me woozy.
13. When I drink too much champagne my nose gets tingly.
14. I’m incredibly sentimental and save sweet notes, doodles, and emails for a really long time.
15. I am a professional notetaker (practically), thanks for that one AP Euro.
16. If I could be any Disney Princess I would be Rapunzel.
17. I hate to feel like I am disappointing people, especially my family. I am a total people pleaser and I like to make everyone happy.
18. I don’t drink soda (and it’s called “soda” not “pop”).
19. I love sailing, and by “I love sailing” I mean I like wearing stripes and cute nautical clothes while sunbathing on a sailboat while someone else navigates and does all the work. That counts right?
20. I love headbands and want to look like Blair Waldorf all the time but they always hurt my head #TheStruggleIsReal.
21. If I won the lottery my first impulse buy would be a pair of Valentino rockstud heels followed by a trip sailing through the Mediterranean.
22. I do my best thinking while getting a massage, sadly my personal masseuse is on extended vacation (HA, I wish).
Thanks for taking time out of your day to read about me, now I would love to hear about you! I absoloutely love hearing silly random facts about blog readers so please feel free to share! Don’t worry, even if you put sugar on your strawberries and say “pop” when referring to soda we can still be BFFs.
Happy Tuesday pretty peaches!