I used to plan for someday as if I would suddenly morph into some other person. I thought I’d be loud and outgoing and the type of person who would pay all of my bills on time and not hit other cars when I parallel park and drink green smoothies with chia seeds for breakfast. I used to think “someday” meant waking up and feeling like a grown up with all of my dreams and goals just falling into place, but I’ve started to realize it doesn’t quite work that way, not always at least. So I’ve set some new “Someday” aspirations for myself…
1. Someday I will…whimsically wander through the streets of Paris, indulging in croissants and cheese and french champagne.
2. Someday I will…move to California and enjoy every sun kissed wonderful day. Seriously, San Francisco, Napa Valley, Los Angeles…Malibu, I love it all.
3. Someday I will…run a full marathon…even if it means hating myself for the last 13.1 miles.
4. Someday I will…have a chandelier in my bedroom, and a claw foot bathtub in the attached bath.
5. Someday I will…cover my entire body in henna tattoos and fill my hair with daisies and skinny dip in a turquoise blue lake.
6. Someday I will…get married barefoot wearing a flower crown.
7. Someday I will… travel to South America, and help save the rainforest.
8. Someday I will…attend a masquerade ball dressed as Rapunzel, of course.
9. Someday I will…SWIM WITH A DOLPHIN!!!!! And kiss it on the nose…
10. Someday I will…adopt a cute little asian daughter (with freckles), and name her Serafina. But not for a very very VERY very long time.
P.S. Thanks for the link up idea Taylor (aka most hilarious blogger ever).